Have a Question? I'm here to help.
Director of Public Relations & Recruitment
CRS, GRI, ABR, CLHMS, LTG, PMN, SRES, Realtor®
Success in the Upper Tier
You will find complete competence when you work with Tierney and her team of professionals. At the heart of her business ethic is “your best interest”. She has been voted a 5-star agent by her peers and affiliates alike for four years in a row. Tierney offers unparalleled service with a fun-loving sense of humor. She will make sure the valued client is satisfied and successful. That is the reason that her team’s mission statement is “Effecting a world of difference while doing business by a higher standard”.
Tierney is a founding member of the “Certified Luxury Marketing Specialist” (C.L.H.M.S.) Institute and is a Million Dollar Guild Member as well.
"Making Srategic Moves”
Since beginning her career in 1998,
She has been the Number 1 Realtor every year since 2000 as well as numerous years as
Hard Earned Designations:
- CRS – Certified Residential Specialist
- GRI – Graduate of the Real Estate Institute
- ABR – Accredited Buyers Representative
- CLHMS – Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- LTG – Leadership Training Graduate
- PMN – Performance Management Network
- SRES – Seniors Real Estate Specialist
Performance awards earned through success:
- RE/MAX Platinum Club 2000 – 2006
- RE/MAX Chairman’s Club 2003 – 2006
(RE/MAX’s highest annual achievement)
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame
- REMAX Lifetime Achievement Award
- Consistent Chamber of Commerce Award
- Business Partner with 8 Local Schools
Her service to the community developed while serving at “Church of the Cross” in
Her professional career included many facets of the medical field and continued to develop when she started her tennis coaching career. As a Certified Tennis Instructor, her skills at the sport as well as her skills with people merged. Students of all ages learned skills and a love for the sport.