15403 Watumba RD
Call Jan Kosmal for a private showing or any questions about the Austin real estate market at 512-579-1821. Stunning custom 2-story home with 3 bedrooms showcasing views of the Hill Country and Lake Travis on .56 acre lot. Approximately $150,000 of updates completed by the seller including the custom gourmet kitchen and master bathroom. The spacious great room features a floor to ceiling stone gas fireplace. The formal dining room, with wood floor and tray ceiling, features William Morris wallcoverings imported from London and opens to the side patio through an atrium door. The butler's pantry has a granite countertop and backsplash, glass front cabinets and shelves. Spectacular white kitchen for the chef features granite countertops, built-in convection oven and convection microwave, center island with 5-burner gas cooktop, built-in Sub-Zero refrigerator, soft close drawers and lots of cabinets for storage, including some glass front cabinets with recessed lighting. The spacious breakfast room offers a view through the large picture window with a door that opens to the front patio. Travertine floors extend throughout the kitchen, breakfast room and main floor laundry room. Impressive main floor laundry room, off of the kitchen, has abundant cabinets, granite countertops, wine cooler and beverage refrigerator. The Bosch washer and dryer stays. Second floor family room opens to an office area. Master bedroom suite, with tray ceiling, opens to the balcony through an atrium door. Luxurious master bathroom with oversized shower, garden tub and organized walk-in closet. Second bedroom with walk-in closet. Third bedroom with large picture window. Large arbor covered stone patio (24x28) for entertaining off of the breakfast room and plumbed/wired for an outdoor kitchen. Dual zone high efficiency HVAC and attic reinsulated (2012/City of Austin 5-Star Energy Rating) reducing the energy bill by half. Additional amenities: decorative arched entryways, 8 ceiling fans and security system. Oversized two-car side entry garage with attached workshop/storage room. Conveniently located to four marinas, hospital, schools and retail. Downtown Austin 30 minutes away.
- Bedrooms 3
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Basement: Slab
- Dining Room Desc: Formal dining room, with wood floor and tray ceiling, opens to the side patio through an atrium door.
- Dining Rooms: 2
- Fireplaces: 1
- Interior Features: Neutral interior with lots of natural light, great room with stone gas fireplace, white gourment kitchen, Subzero/Kitchen Aid/Bosch appliances, butler's pantry, large breakfast room, main floor laundry room includes wine cooler and beverage refrigerator, second floor family room with adjacent office, master bedroom suite with balcony and luxurious bathroom, travertine/wood/carpet floors, arched doorways, some tray ceilings, 8 ceiling fans, dual zone/high efficiency HVAC (2012), security system, storage room/workshop off of the garage.
- Living Room Desc: Decorative front glass door opens to the great room with high ceiling, floor to ceiling stone gas fireplace, two ceiling fans, recessed lighting.
- Living Rooms: 2
- Master Bed Desc: Second floor, tray ceiling, opens to outside balcony, luxurious bathroom
- Rec Room Desc: Second floor family room opens to the office.
- SQFT: 3000
- Exterior Features Desc: Large front porch, side patio off of the dining room, large arbor covered stone patio (24 x 28) off of the breakfast room that is plumbed and wired for an outside kitchen.
- Garage: Oversized 2-car side entry
- Lot Size: 24742.080810
- Stories: 2
- Style: 2-story
- Central Air: Central A/C
- Heating Desc:
- MUD: Travis WCID #17
- Utilities Desc: Electric, Propane
- Energy Efficient: Yes
- School District: Lake Travis ISD
- Grade School: Lake Travis,N/A
- Junior High School: Hudson Bend
- High School: Lake Travis
- Area: LS
- County: Travis
- Cross Street: Hudson Bend Road
- HOA: n/a
- Property Type: Single Family
- Region: Northwest Travis County
- Subdivision: Travis Landing 02 Ph 01
- Annual Taxes: $7,794
- Year Built: 2000