3717 Eck LN
Call Jan Kosmal for a private showing or any questions about the Austin real estate market at 512-579-1821. Enjoy the Lake Travis and Hill Country views from this spectacular hardly lived in home perched on a hilltop with a convenient location off RR 620. Enter the 2-story foyer, with a barrel ceiling and stone floor, through the decorative iron and glass front door. The entry opens to the living room, with glass door, and formal dining room – both rooms feature handsome wood floors and beamed ceilings. Enjoy cooking in the gourmet kitchen that offers an oversized granite island/breakfast bar, Alder cabinets, granite countertops, oven (never used) and large walk-in pantry. The kitchen opens to the spacious light-filled family room with stone fireplace and cathedral ceiling. The breakfast area opens to the patio. Perfect for entertaining in this living and dining area. The hallway, off the breakfast area, leads to the laundry room with cabinets and counter, additional storage, powder room and finished side entry garage. Main floor master bedroom, with luxurious bathroom, opens to the rear patio. The master bathroom offers gentleman height counters, makeup counter, jet tub, large shower with bench and large walk-in closet. The second floor opens to a second family room/game room. There are three bedrooms and two bathrooms (one jack-n-jill bathroom between the third and fourth bedrooms). The third floor is currently used as an office and provides spectacular Lake Travis and Hill Country views. There are three doors to access the large back patio from the dining room, breakfast room and master bedroom suite. Finished side-entry 2-car garage with wall of storage closets. Additional amenties include: tinted windows, some top down/bottom up blinds, security system and lawn irrigation system. Convenient location and easy access to RR 620, retail including the Hill Country Galleria, exemplary schools and the Lakeway Regional Medical Center.
- Bedrooms 4
- Full Baths: 3
- Half Baths: 1
- Basement: Slab
- Dining Room Desc: Formal dining room with wood floor and beamed ceiling. French door opens to the back patio.
- Dining Rooms: 2
- Fireplaces: 1
- Interior Features: Decorative iron and glass front door. Two-story entry foyer with stairs to second level, barrel ceiling and stone floor. Gourmet kitchen. Spacious family room with stone fireplace and cathedral ceiling. Breakfast area opens to patio. Main floor laundry room. Second floor family room. Third floor office. Some tinted windows and top down/bottom up blinds, security system.
- Living Room Desc: Glass door opens to the living room with wood floor and beamed ceiling.
- Living Rooms: 2
- Master Bed Desc: Main floor master bedroom with luxurious bathroom. Opens to back patio.
- Rec Room Desc: Second floor family room.
- SQFT: 3872
- Exterior Features Desc: Large arbor covered back patio accessed from the dining room, breakfast area and master bedroom. Lawn irrigation system.
- Garage: Finished side entry 2-car garage with wall of storage closets.
- Lot Size: 21692.879823
- Stories: 3
- Style: 2.5-story
- Central Air: Central A/C
- Heating Desc: Heat Pump
- Utilities Desc: Electric
- School District: Lake Travis ISD
- Grade School: Lake Travis,Lake Travis
- Junior High School: Hudson Bend
- High School: Lake Travis
- Area: LS
- County: Travis
- Cross Street: RR 620
- HOA: $120 annual
- Property Type: Single Family
- Region: Northwest Travis County
- Subdivision: Vista Grande
- Annual Taxes: $11,597
- Year Built: 2006