3334 3rd Line
SCENICALLY SUPREME! Sitting eloquently on a .93 acre lot, this may just be your dream home. Nestled among mature trees on a super private lot, a stunning view awaits. The absolute best of both worlds, mere minutes to Innisfil Beach Park, commuter routes, schools and library, YMCA, go-carting, golf, shopping, banking and the list goes on. This custom finished raised bungalow has been meticulously upgraded. Features include a heated kidney shaped pool, unilock walkway, covered front porch, fully fenced yard, separate fence around the pool, a grand Foyer, chandeliers, decorative door knobs, exquisite trim and moldings, light fixtures, oak railings, bay windows and pot lights. The huge Foyer leads you into the principal rooms including an intimate formal Dining Room, an enormous family sized Living Room, a Main floor Laundry, and a 2pc Powder Room. The Master Retreat complete with walk-in closet and 3piece Ensuite with a delightful corner Jacuzzi soaker tub invites a relaxing soak after a long day. Two ample sized Bedrooms share the use of a 3piece Main Bathroom. Last but not least, a custom Kitchen including classic white cabinetry, wainscoting, granite counters, undermount farm-style sink, upgraded faucet, pot drawers, extra wide and deep pantry storage is an ideal space for creating superb family meals. A fully finished basement has a 4th Bedroom, games area, entertainment zone, Playroom and space for a home office. A delightful walkout to the astounding backyard completes this gem of a home. ONCE YOU SEE IT YOU WILL WANT TO OWN IT! ONE OF A KIND....call us now to book a showing.
- Bedrooms 4
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Basement: Finished Full, Walkout
- Dining Room Desc: 10ft. 4in.x 13ft. 5in.
- Dining Rooms: 1
- Interior Features: Separate Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Main Floor Family Room, Jet Bath, Cathedral Ceiling, Floors Hardwood, Floors Ceramic,
- Living Room Desc: 24ft. 11in.x 17ft. 9in.
- Living Rooms: 3
- Master Bed Desc: 17ft. 3in.x 10ft. 9in.
- Rec Room Desc: 26ft. 8in.x 29ft. 4in.
- Rooms: 6
- SQFT: 2246
- Exterior Features Desc: Landscaped, Deck/Patio, Fenced/Hedge, Pool - Inground, Ensuite
- Garage: Garage - Double, Attached, Inside Entry, Drive - Double
- Lot Size: 38.10 X 98.82M (125 X 324.22F)
- Pool: Y
- Style: Bungalow Raised
- Central Air: Y
- Heating Desc: Forced Air, Oil
- MUD: Well
- Grade School: INNCENT/STFANC
- High School: NANYTR/STPETE
- Cross Street: Huronia Road
- Property Type: Single Family
- Annual Taxes: $4,637
- Year Built: 1987