3100 W Addison Drive
ZANA DILLARD 404-591-2690 email@example.com
- Bedrooms 6
- Full Baths: 6
- Half Baths: 1
- Basement: The stairway leads you to the impressive terrace level featuring a custom bar and opens to the entertainment room. Enjoy entertaining in the billiard and card room or watch your favorite movie in the state- of- the-art media room. Additional features include a full bathroom and bedroom currently used as a play room and two storage rooms with built-ins.
- Dining Room Desc: Unparalleled design distinguishes the banquet sized dining room with fireplace with marble surround, custom mantle, and gas fireplace.
- Dining Rooms: 1
- Fireplaces: 4
- Interior Features: As you enter the home you are greeted by a two story foyer, grand floating staircase, custom ornate millwork and hardwood floors throughout the main level and upper level.
- Living Room Desc: Beautifully appointed family room with stacked stone fireplace.
- Living Rooms: 1
- Master Bed Desc: The grand master suite boasts a trey ceiling, sitting area with fireplace, and a sizeable custom closet with built-ins perfect for sharing.
- Media Room FL: Y
- Rec Room Desc: Enjoy entertaining in the billiard and card room or watch your favorite movie in the state- of- the-art media room.
- SQFT: 7400
- Exterior Features Desc: Leading out to the outdoor brick patio, you will be greeted by the professionally designed and landscaped backyard offering privacy and serenity and lots of areas for recreation. Ample room for outdoor activities and recreation.
- Garage: Three car side entry garage
- Lot Size: 0.0
- Stories: 2
- Style: Traditional European
- Central Air: Ceiling Fan(s),Central A/C,Zoned A/C
- Heating Desc: Forced Air,Zoned Natural Gas
- School District: null
- Grade School: River Eves
- Junior High School: Holcomb Bridge
- High School: Centennial
- Area: 14
- County: Fulton
- Cross Street: Holcomb Bridge and Ellard Drive
- Gated Community FL: Y
- HOA: $3,500/yr
- Property Type: Single Family
- Subdivision: Ellard
- Annual Taxes: $13,632
- Year Built: 2000